Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Long string handling
By adding a
LongStringBehaviour property to columns, this change allows users to specify how long strings should be handled.
Users can choose from:
- Doing nothing (default behaviour)
- Truncating, with or without ellipsis (customisable; defaults to "...")
When truncating or wrapping, the width can also be specified.
- Improved test coverage of
- Some debugging sugar in the form of
- Now searches base classes for public properties available through inheritance