Join GitHub today
uim's goal is to provide simple, easily extensible and high code-quality input method development platform, and useful input method environment for users of desktop and embedded platforms. See what's uim? for further information.
- 2015/03/23: The wiki pages have been moved to the GitHub wiki.
- 2013/06/30: uim 1.8.6 release (release note, news)
- 2013/03/31: uim 1.8.5 release (release note, news)
- 2012/12/30: uim 1.8.4 release ([news](https://raw.github.com/uim/uim/uim-1.8.4/RELNOTE release note], [https://raw.github.com/uim/uim/uim-1.8.4/NEWS))
- 2012/10/28: The issue tracker has been moved to the GitHub issues.
- 2012/10/06: The uim repository has been moved to the GitHub.
- Official user document
- Contributed Document