Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
uim's goal is to provide simple, easily extensible and high code-quality input method development platform, and useful input method environment for users of desktop and embedded platforms. See what's uim? for further information.
- 2015/03/23: The wiki pages have been moved to the GitHub wiki.
- 2013/06/30: uim 1.8.6 release (release note, news)
- 2013/03/31: uim 1.8.5 release (release note, news)
- 2012/12/30: uim 1.8.4 release ([news](https://raw.github.com/uim/uim/uim-1.8.4/RELNOTE release note], [https://raw.github.com/uim/uim/uim-1.8.4/NEWS))
- 2012/10/28: The issue tracker has been moved to the GitHub issues.
- 2012/10/06: The uim repository has been moved to the GitHub.
- Official user document
- Contributed Document