Neuroimaging tools for Python.
The aim of NIPY is to produce a platform-independent Python environment for the analysis of functional brain imaging data using an open development model.
In NIPY we aim to:
- Provide an open source, mixed language scientific programming
- environment suitable for rapid development.
- Create sofware components in this environment to make it easy
- to develop tools for MRI, EEG, PET and other modalities.
- Create and maintain a wide base of developers to contribute to
- this platform.
- To maintain and develop this framework as a single, easily
- installable bundle.
NIPY is the work of many people. We list the main authors in the file
in the NIPY distribution, and other contributions in
Current information can always be found at the NIPY website:
Please see the developer's list:
You can find our sources and single-click downloads:
- Main repository on Github.
- Documentation for all releases and current development tree.
- Download as a tar/zip file the current trunk.
- Downloads of all available releases.
To run NIPY, you will need:
- python >= 2.5 (tested with 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 3.2, 3.3)
- numpy >= 1.2
- scipy >= 0.7.0
- sympy >= 0.6.6
- nibabel >= 1.2
You will probably also like to have:
We use the 3-clause BSD license; the full license is in the file
the nipy distribution.