W. Caleb McDaniel
- website 41 These are the plain text files used to produce my personal website with pandoc and a bash shell script called pansite.
- pandoc-templates 35 Templates for pandoc
- pandocket 11 A python script that looks for special lines in a markdown file and uses those lines to convert, clean up, and insert content from URLs into the file for processing by pandoc
- omekadd 9 Python scripts for interacting with Omeka API via YAML and CSV
- se-aliases 9 Some bash functions for using different search engines from the command line.
Repositories contributed to
- programminghistorian/jekyll 80 static site version of Programming Historian
- programminghistorian/ph-submissions 0 A work-in-progress site for submitting and reviewing new Programming Historian lessons
- dhcolumbia/pandoc-workflow 51
- rzach/git4phi 9 Git for Philosophers
- jgm/pandoc 5,724 Universal markup converter
Contributions in the last year 236 total Feb 14, 2015 – Feb 14, 2016
Longest streak 5 days July 24 – July 28
Current streak 0 days Last contributed