Chrome/Chromium extension that allows to sort other extensions into groups and easily switch between them.
You may install this extension from its google chrome webstore page
or download it and manually load as an 'Unpacked extension' via chrome extensions page.
Bugs and Features
If you found a bug or have a feature request, please create an issue here on GitHub.
- importing/exporting configuration
- highlighting ungrouped extensions on options page
- new default action for new extensions: 'add to always-enabled'
- new action in notification window: 'add to always-enabled'
- notification window showing up when no contexts are available
- formatting bug in notification window
- core functionality was rewritten using OOP (still far from perfect though)
- enabling/disabling multiple contexts ("+" and "-" buttons in the popup)
- possibility to duplicate contexts on options page
- always enabled extensions
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.