Ramiro Gómez yaph
- Berlin, Germany
- Joined on
- domxssscanner 64 DOMXSS Scanner is an online tool to scan source code for DOM based XSS vulnerabilities
- lologl 50 List of Lists of Github Lists
- webshots 46 A tool to take Web page screenshots with common browser screen resolutions and save them as PNG files.
- gh-emotional-commits 20 Scripts for exploring emotions in GitHub messages
- b2tob3 11 A Python command line script to help migrate from bootstrap 2 to bootstrap 3
Repositories contributed to
- exploringdata/website 1 Source repo for Exploring Data github pages.
- exploringdata/exploringdata.github.com 26 Generated Exploring Data github pages. See https://github.com/exploringdata/website for source files, issues and pull requests.
- d3-geomap/d3-geomap.github.io 1 Generated Website files.
- d3-geomap/site 0 Source files for Website built with Logya
- calisthenics/calisthenics.github.io 0 calisthenics.github.io
Contributions in the last year 665 total Apr 26, 2014 – Apr 26, 2015
Longest streak 28 days September 26 – October 23
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 1 commit to yaph/config_files Apr 26
- Pushed 50 commits to yaph/logya Apr 20 – Apr 23
- Pushed 1 commit to yaph/affurl Apr 22
- Pushed 2 commits to yaph/chords Apr 20
1 Pull Request
11 Issues reported
- Closed #61 Rethink path.slugify
- Closed #60 Handling of encoding is somewhat of a mess
- Closed #59 Separate doc and index building?
- Closed #58 Make url setting in doc optional
- Open #57 Move functionality from deploy.sh and fabfile.py to Makefile
- Open #56 Improve Python 2/3 compatibility
- Closed #1 Sorry opened this issue in the wrong repo
- Closed #55 Expression is assigned to nothing
- Closed #54 Use % formatting in logging functions but pass the % parameters as arguments
- Closed #53 Move path related stuff from core.py to path.py and add tests
- Closed #52 Remove test.py and ext from logya