Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
[3.17.2] - 2018-08-13
- #1438 - Ensured Groups do not honor intermediate paths
- #1424 - HTTP Cache - Handle case (Core CF Component) where the response.getHeaders() throws an exception.
- #1423 - HTTP Cache - JCR Store - Update the /var/acs-commons/httpcache rep:policy to allow service user to create nodes.
- #1414 - Fixed issue with TouchUI multifield where field collection was too shallow (did not account for deeply nested structures).
- #1409 - Package Replication Status Updater throws exceptions when version is being created in parallel
- #1407 - Package Replication Status Updater does not set correct replication status for policies below editable templates
- #1417 - Fixed xss vulnerabilities in generic lists
- #1386 - Fixed ajax calls like undefined.2.json when hovering over parsys
- #1334 - Package Replication Status Updater does not treat initialContent below editable templates correctly
- #1301 - Fixed issue in MCP process forms where CoralUI bindings happened twice per form breaking some functionality (like file uploads).
- #1415 - Fixed issue in Error Page Handler where /etc/map'd content confused 'real resource' look-up.
- #1349 - Fixed issue with infinite loop in BrandPortalAgentFilter, when mpConfig property is not present.
- #1441 - Fixed issue with the Report Runner loading custom Report Executors
- #1429 - Fixed Composite Multifield support for pathfield
- #1431 - Fixed Composite Multifield support for Coral3 Select
- #1433 - Fixed issue with Coral 3 UI Checkbox
- #1443 - Fixed issue with Coral 3 UI datepicker
- #1451 - Add ns-scoped flags to function to fix repeated toolbar buttons in Edit mode (Shared Component Properties).
- #1442 - Redirect Map Manager - Fixed error when adding redirects without file uploaded
- #1426 - On Deploy Scripts - added filter.xml include for /etc/rep:policy
[3.17.0] - 2018-05-22
#1370 - Fixed Invalid Entries display in FireFox for Redirect Map
#1371 - Fixed Incorrect Entry Deletion when Filtering for Redirect Map
#1359 - Limiting the parsys in touch UI only works with static templates but not with editable templates
#1360 - Limiting the parsys does not work when doubleclicking into the dropzone to add a new component
#1383 - URL asset import now reports renditions which cannot be matched correctly
#1379 - URL asset import improvements for reporting and error handling
#1376 - Spreadsheet API data handling improvements
#1365 - Sling model injector for Shared Component Property values.
[3.16.0] - 2018-05-10
- #1278 - EvolutionContext refactored to contain a method returning version history
- #1344 - Update Felix Plugin URL for Ensure Oak Index to match documentation/example code.
- #1363 - Corrects permissions allowing HTTP Cache to write to the JCR Cache space under /var/acs-commons/httpcache
- #1292 - New MCP Tool to refresh asset folder thumbnails
- #1346 - New Variant/CompositeVariant api for greater type fluidity in data conversion; Spreadsheet API handles proper data type conversion, which improves URL Asset Import and Data Importer as well.
- #1347 - Redirect Map Entry editor
- #1357 - Asset ingestion now uses hypen in folder names by default and offers option controlling asset naming behavior.
[3.15.2] - 2018-04-25
- #1338 - Asset ingestion now visible to the groups: administrators, asset-ingest, dam-administrators
- #1338 - Authorized Group process definition factory for MCP abstracts the basic authentication check, easier to customize now
- #1335 - MCP Error handling and user experience are overhauled and the overall experience is improved
[3.15.0] - 2018-04-13
- #1284 - Expose the shared and global properties resources via bindings.
- #1323 - Remove PMD from pom.xml and added logging rules to CodeClimate's PMD configuration
- #1321 - Switch Jacoco coverage to run offline to improve reporting of Powermock covered code.
- #1314 - Added cards to Tools > ACS Commons for the missing ACS Commons tooling.
- #1237 - Reporting feature: Adding a report column for finding references to a resource
- #1279 - New import tools for node metadata and file/url-based asset ingestion
- #1307 - MCP now has error reporting and also XLSX export for errors.
- #1238 - HTTP cache JCR storage
- #1245 - On-Deploy Scripts Framework
- #1262 - MCP race condition affects showing completion status for processes that finish very quickly
- #1276 - Bulk workflow now works with 6.4 and the user-event-data is pre-selected (commit button not grayed out anymore)
- #1303 - Updated HTTP Cache test to handle all platforms more agnostically
- #1265 - Set default Replicated At and Replicated By values when the parameterized values are null in ReplicationStatusManagerImpl to prevent NPEs.
- #1235 - Fixed issue with QR Code loading (and disrupting) non-/content based touch ui editors (ie. Workflow Model editor)
- #1283 - Updated PagesReferenceProvider to return the path to the cq:Page rather than cq:PageContent as the reference.
- #1319 - Ensuring that PageRootProviderConfig references are sorted consistently.
[3.14.12] - 2018-04-03
- #1291 - S3 Asset Ingestor stops after 1000 Assets attempting to be imported
- #1286 - Error page handler now verifies parent resource is not a NonExistingResource
- #1288 - Restrict the redirect map file upload to .txt file extension
- #1272 - Ensure Service User service is not restricted ACE by path
- #1142 - Make sure report tabulation is thread-safe
- #1298 - Ensure that dispatcher cache headers are only written once per header name
- #1247 - Added the new component for dynamically population of dropdown in Report Builder Parameter
- #1229 - Added config option to remove trailing slash from extensionless URLs in sitemap.
- #1242 - New ResourceUtil utility class.
- #1255 - Add trimming to the dispatcher flush rules to allow multi line xml configs
- #1256 - Allow adding of context root maven property for deploying acs-aem-commons locally
- #1274 - MCP now supports RequestParameter in process definitions. This gives access to file binary and other metadata such as name and size.
- #1260 - MCP serialization issue; using file upload would break the UI if large files were uploaded
- #1250 - Redirect Map upload fails with "multipart boundary" error
[3.14.4] - 2018-01-24
- #1233 - Restore missing ACLs accidentally removed by a prior commit.