Akarin is currently under heavy development and contributions are welcome!
Akarin is a powerful server software from the 'new dimension', formerly known as Torch.
Our project has a few key goals:
- Open Access - Make more game mechanics configurable.
- Bedrock - Make the server more safe and stable.
- Fast - Simplify the logic and implement multi-threaded computing.
Issues and Pull Requests will be labeled accordingly
- Java (JDK) 8 or above
./scripts/inst.sh --setup --fast
- You must use
--setupat least once to deploy necessary dependencies otherwise some imports cannot be organized.
- For non-modified projects, it is recommended to add the
--fastoption to skip any tests.
- If your machine has insufficient memory, you may want to add the
--remoteoption to avoid decompiling locally.
- You can checkout the
srcfolder to see more. Please follow the patch style to do any change, so we are able to update between different Minecraft versions.
- Add your name to the LICENSE if you want to publish your code under the MIT License.
- If you want to join the Akarin-project team, you can send us an email with your experience and necessary information.