x86: Debug, Release
x86_64: Debug, Release
Nazara Engine is a fast, complete, cross-platform, object-oriented API which can help you in your daily developper life.
Its goal is to provide a set of useful classes : Its core provides unicode strings, filesystem access, hashs, threads, ...
It also provide a set of libraries, such as audio, network, physics, renderer, 2D and 3D graphics engines, ...
You can use it in any kind of commercial/non-commercial applications without any restriction (MIT license).
Jérôme "Lynix" Leclercq - main developper (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Full Cycle Games - sponsor and contributor since January 2017.
Use the premake build system in the build directory then compile the engine for your platform.
How to use
You can find tutorials on installation, compilation and use on the official wiki
Don't hesitate to contribute to Nazara Engine by:
- Extending the wiki
- Submitting a patch to GitHub
- Post suggestions/bugs on the forum or the GitHub tracker
- Fork the project on GitHub and push your changes
- Talking about Nazara Engine to other people
- Doing anything else that might help us
- RafBill and Raakz: Finding bugs and/or testing.
- Fissal "DrFisher" Hannoun: Helping a lot in architecture design.
- Alexandre "Danman" Janniaux: Helping making the POSIX implementation.
- Youri "Gawaboumga" Hubaut: Improving the whole project by making the documentation, improving the code, and more.
- Rémi "overdrivr" Bèges: Made the Noise module.