- Fixed: Form editing crash is now fixed.
- Fixed: New forms moved into storage can now return back to your saves.
- Fixed: Save corruption for HG/SS/PT after event injections has been fixed.
- This was due to some offsets messed up during the latest refactoring.
- Fixed: Marshadow is now visible/editable in the editor. It wasn't so in 5.0.0 due to a graphic bug.
- Fixed: Moves/items list isn't cut anymore.
- Fixed: Moves/items introduced in new generations can't be given to pkmns in older generations anymore.
- Fixed: Dex flag setting is now fixed (thanks @kwsch).
- Fixed: Bulk storage transfers now set pokedex flags correctly.
- Fixed: Crash when accidentally going past byte 231 in the hex editor is now fixed.
- Fixed: Opening the QR Code scanner is now more precise (thanks @AnalogMan151).
- Fixed: Some localization strings are now translated.
- Added: National Dex number is now visible in the extra storage info box.
I also noticed that the QR Code scanner is hard to use for some of you. Here are some tips:
- Follow the guidelines precisely.
- Keep firm hands, don't be shaky.
- Keep the camera exactly perpendicular to the QR code. The QR code shouldn't appear as curved in the screen at all: this seems to be the cause to most of the fails.
If you appreciate my work, I appreciate a coffee :)