If you are new to Google Cloud Platform, there is a free trial to try it out.
Table of Contents
- Cloud AI
- Storage & Databases
- Big Data
- Other Awesome Lists
- About This Document
- Running Parse server on Google App Engine - deploy and run Parse server on Google App Engine with a sample Node.js app
- SlackEngine - a Slack inviter running on Google App Engine.
- Real-time Simon Says If you have played the 70s handheld game "Simon" as a child, you know exactly what this is. There are example clients for the Web, IoT (arduino), Android, and command line. Built with gRPC for bidirectional streaming and Kubernetes for scalability.
Cloud Vision API
- Bot for Facebook Messenger This bot uses the Google Cloud Vision API to detect faces, labels, landmarks, logos, text, explicit content, and attributes in images that are sent to it.
Storage & Databases
- Cloud Datastore adapter for the JSData
js-data-cloud-datastoreis an adapter for JSData, an ORM for Node.js and the browser.
Bazel, gRPC, Protocol Buffers
- StartupOS A monorepo with examples for using Google's Open Source tools and deploying to the cloud.
Apache Beam & Dataflow
- Scio - a Scala API for Google Cloud Dataflow and Apache Beam.
- Heroic - time series database, works with Google Cloud Bigtable as its storage backend.
- OpenTSDB - time series database, works with Google Cloud Bigtable as its storage backend.
- Spark-BigQuery - support for Google BigQuery in Apache Spark, SQL and DataFrames.
- Apache Zeppelin - web-based notebook for interactive analytics, works with Google BigQuery
Other Awesome Lists
- Awesome - The awesome for awesomes.
- Awesome Firebase.
- Awesome Go.
- Awesome Kubernetes.
- Awesome TensorFlow.
About This Document
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This list is not an official Google product. Links on this list also are not necessarily to official Google products.
If you have found or built something awesome that uses Google Cloud Platform, please follow the instructions in CONTRIBUTING.md to get it included here.