This release is a major roll-up of many incremental enhancements.
Note that the Builder is separately downloaded from the GUIslice-Builder repo
Changes since 0.15.0:
- Enhance: Utilize fast TFT_eSPI clip / viewport rendering (#274)
- Enhance: Major updates for XKeypad (#255), support of custom keyapds.
- Add: Support for PlatformIO
- Add: transparency in image draw from RAM (#253)
- Add: new configs (LCDGFX #248, ILI9226, SDL2)
- Change: Removed GUIslice_config_ard/linux.h
- Fix: transparent text (#273)
- Fix: pgmspace compatibility (#248)
- Fix: compiler warnings (#248,
- Fix: toggle button rounded corners, swap left/right (#271)
- Fix: GFX font offset (#277)
- Fix: XGraph math ranges (#285)
- Fix: GSLC_LOCAL_STR mode
- Changes to the XKeyPad API may require updates to existing sketches that utilize the widget. Please refer to the XKeyPad Migration Notes for details.