- Written in Rust framework Seed.
- Prerendered. (Prerendering is a part of build pipeline, see
- Based on MartinKavik/seed-quickstart-webpack.
Fork it, modify it and use it as your own website!
- Make sure you have Rust, Yarn and Node.js installed.
rustc -Vshould output something like
rustc 1.38.0 (625451e37 2019-09-23)
yarn -vshould output something like
node -vshould output something like
- Fork it / Clone it / Download it.
- Experiment with lightweight custom layout engine to make code simpler and more readable. (It will be a part of the Hellweb project).
- Write simple cookieless analytics. (Probably a part of the Hellweb project, too).
Other Seed projects: MartinKavik/awesome-seed-rs