OMA LWM2M Enabler
Clone this wiki locally
LightWeightM2M (LWM2M) Enabler is based on an efficient, secure IETF standards: CoAP and DTLS with UPD and SMS bindings.
OMA LWM2M Enabler exchanges messages between Client and Server:
- Client exposes application configuration to the Server via Objects.
The Server performs remote operations on the Client Objects.
OMA LightweightM2M Whitepaper
- It provides an introduction** to LwM2M protocol.
LWM2M Object & Resources The data structure is provided by Objects & Resources. Pieces of information (Resources) are logically organized into Objects.
Objects are data structures that contain Client information. These Objects are created by OMA and registered in
OMNA. OMA has created a tool to design these Objects,
OMA LwM2M Object & Resources Editor.
This page contains a reference to the latest OMA LWM2M Specifications.
- Requirements – Use Cases RD doc.
- Architecture - Systems and Components AD doc.
- Technical Specifications - Protocol Details TS doc.
- Supporting Documents (Objects)
- Object 0 – LWM2M Security
- Object 1 – LWM2M Server
- Object 2 – LWM2M Access Control
- Object 3 – LWM2M Device
- Object 4 – LWM2M Connectivity Monitoring
- Object 5 – LWM2M Firmware
- Object 6 – LWM2M Location
- Object 7 – LWM2M Connectivity Statistics
To download all the documents in a zip pack please click in the Enabler Package ERP doc.