Flexible Mobility Services Testbed
MobilityTestbed is an interaction-rich simulation tool for testing and evaluating control mechanisms for traditional demand-responsive transport services (Dynamic Dial-A-Ride Problem) as well as next-generation flexible mobility services (exmplified e.g. by Uber or Lyft). The testbed is built on top of the AgentPolis platform.
It allows users to:
- easily plug in their own algorithms,
- run them in different realistic benchmark scenarios,
- visualize the runs,
- discover the weaknesses and strengths of their algorithms
- and compare their performance with the alternatives.
Links to follow:
- Mobility Testbed Wiki with all the necessary instructions
- Tutorial (DARP / centralized algorithm)
- Tutorial (Decentralized algorithm)
- Benchmarks download the benchmark scenarios here
- AgentPolis Platform on top of which the testbed is built
- Publications related to the testbed
Interested in using the testbed? Get in touch with us at email@example.com -- we are ready to help!