[Internet & Battery status indicator app for Linux/Windows/OSX]Electron and NodeJs which sends a request to the server and if the server responds, we say internet is working else internet is not working!
But wait this is not it. It will also inform you about the **Battery status**. An indication in the form of notification will be provided whenever the battery is full[100%] or low[30%] or critically low[10%]. Because i am a good guy and i don't like wasting resources
- Fast update - As soon as the internet stops, it immediately indicates you.
- Easy to use - make it run once, it will start working as background application.
- Battery status update - A popup notification will indicate that battery is full charged, remove the charger.
P.S - No more time wasting in opening google.com and check whether internet is working or not!
1.) Clone the repository by using this link :
2.) Go to your
Git directory, open terminal window there and the type these comands :
cd Pingetron npm install & npm start
Note : You need to have NodeJs installed on your system.
|OS||Support status||Download Link 32 bit version||Download Link 64 bit version|
|Linux||Download 32-bit-version||Download 64-bit-version|
|OS X||Download 32-bit-version||Download 64-bit-version|
|Windows||Download 32-bit-version||Download 64-bit-version|
All contributions accepted.
- Change the image which are being used as indicator.
- Add quit application option in menu.
- Application should not start if it is already running.
You can report the bugs at the issue tracker
You can tweet me if you can't get it to work. In fact, you should tweet me anyway.
You can find a copy of the License at http://amarlearning.mit-license.org/