Welcome to Riak.
Riak is a distributed, decentralized data storage system.
In the wiki, you will find the “quick start” directions for setting up and using Riak. For more information, browse the following files:
- README: this file
- LICENSE: the license under which Riak is released
- admin.org: Riak Administration Guide
- architecture.txt: details about the underlying design of Riak
- basic-client.txt: slightly more detail on using Riak
- basic-setup.txt: slightly more detail on setting up Riak
- man/riak.1.gz: manual page for the riak(1) command
- man/riak-admin.1.gz manual page for the riak-admin(1) command
- raw-http-howto.txt: using the Riak HTTP interface
Archived Branches: https://github.com/basho-archive/riak