Notice: This library is no longer being maintained. Use at your own peril.
Cheddar is an minimalist-and-cool task management tool that is always in sync. With the release of their API, I decided that it was time I should release more code on GitHub and I thought Cheddar would be a great start.
Cheddar PHP requires at least PHP 5.3 and cURL.
Upload Cheddar.php to your folder. That's it!
Simple_Example.php for a executable demo.
- Ensure the file has been included through
- Obtain your Cheddar Application ID/Secret by clicking here.
- Ensure your Return URL is the page where
$cheddar->get_access_token();is being called!
- Place your Application ID/Secret through
$cheddar = new Cheddar\API('app_id=APP ID HERE&app_secret=APP_SECRET_HERE');.
Example.phpand make request you wish.
- The data is returned as an Object. Use
print_r()to see the values necessary, or look at the examples.
Hi. I'm Bilawal Hameed. You can visit my website to learn more about me here.