this app puts a Monitor Brightness icon to on Taskbar Tray. So you can access it with 1 click. targeting laptops.
supported os: win7 , win8 , win10
- .net4.6.2 framework. (win7 may need to install)
- for ddci monitors, (make sure ddci is enabled on monitor menu )
- make sure you do install/update your graphic driver
Note For VirusAlert, Developers:
dont open issues about virus total trojan alert etc. if you dont trust dont use it.
code version is first working version (maybe 1.01). but executable is always up to date
old code published here is free to play.
uptodate code is my private intellectual property. coding effort made without any money, wont be put here.
Download Link All Versions
- Supports ddc/ci monitors
- Seperate Sliders For Multiple Monitors
- Volume like Slider to Change Monitor Brightness
- Option to Run At Startup
- Ability to "Rescan/Detect Monitor" after a Monitor Plugged in/out
- if slider working. but suddenly (you plug/unplug monitor/MirrorScreen in any way) then screen act up weird for second. you CAN get error while trying to change birghtness, you gotta press "Detect monitor".
at release page