Peer grading application (Django framework).
A professor defines an assignment by giving:
- a description
- a list of assigned students
- a submission and a grading deadlines
- a number of X graders for an assignment
- a number of questions and the associated problem statements and coefficients
Students upload their assignment and grade X classmate assignments. Students can rate how they were evaluated.
The professor can take the lead on grading some students.
How to make the app run locally?
- Python 3
- Python packages listed in ``requirements.txt`
To set up the app locally:
Install required packages
Create a Postgres database. If you want, you can change it (for development purposes for instance) in
Define the following environment variables:
CG_DATABASE_NAME: database name
CG_DATABASE_USER: database user
CG_DATABASE_PASSWORD: database password
CG_EMAIL_PASSWORD: password of the email account
CG_WORKING_ENV: working environment, can be set to
python manage.py migrate
To run the app locally:
python manage.py runserver
How to deploy the app on heroku