This repository contains those GP-/SP-compatible models that we consider well documented and general enough to be useful to multiple projects.
- Simple models with in-depth explanations (good for learning GPkit)
- SimPleAC: a basic aircraft model that captures the fundamental design tradeoffs
- Economic Order Quantity: tradeoff between setup and holding costs
- Cylindrical Beam Moment of Inertia: GP approximation of cylindrical beam MOI
- Net Present Value: financial tradeoff between cash and equipment
- Raymer Weights: rule-of-thumb weight relations for aircraft design
- GP models
- Bending Beam: discretized beam for distributed loads
- SP models
- Tony Tao's fits as (efficient) signomial equalities. Valid until 10,000m of altitude.