Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Note: This release requires you to export and re-import data. We have changed the underlying storage format.
- The Alter endpoint can be protected by an auth token that is set on the Dgraph Alphas via the
--auth_tokenoption. This can help prevent accidental schema updates and drop all operations. (#2692)
- Optimize has function (#2724)
- Expose the health check API via gRPC. (#2721)
- Dgraph is relicensed to Apache 2.0. (#2652)
- Breaking change. Rename Dgraph Server to Dgraph Alpha to clarify discussions of the Dgraph cluster. The top-level command
dgraph serveris now
dgraph alpha. (#2667)
- Prometheus metrics have been renamed for consistency for alpha, memory, and lru cache metrics. (#2636, #2670, #2714)
dgraph-convertercommand is available as the subcommand
dgraph conv. (#2635)
- Updating protobuf version. (#2639)
- Allow checkpwd to be aliased (#2641)
- Better control excessive traffic to Dgraph (#2678)
- Export format now exports on the Alpha receiving the export request. The naming scheme of the export files has been simplified.
- Improvements to the
dgraph debugtool that can be used to inspect the contents of the posting lists directory.
- Bring in Badger updates (#2697)
- Make raft leader resume probing after snapshot crash (#2707)
- Breaking change: Create a lot simpler sorted uint64 codec (#2716)
- Increase the size of applyCh, to give Raft some breathing space. Otherwise, it fails to maintain quorum health.
- Zero should stream last commit update
- Send commit timestamps in order (#2687)
- Query blocks with the same name are no longer allowed.
- Fix out-of-range values in query parser. (#2690)