Transformations is a free teaching and testing tool for transformations in mathematics; this includes translations, reflections, enlargements, and rotations. The program was originally developed for a local school as part of my A-level computer science project. I have now decided to make the project publicly available for free to any other school which could benefit from it.
- A scalable four quadrant grid.
- A selection of pre-drawn shapes.
- The ability to draw your own shapes.
- The ability to perform all four translations onto shapes and watch them animate the transformation
- The ability to create your own student and teacher accounts
- The ability to sort students into classes and record their progress.
- 8 different exams of varying difficulties on the topics of transformations
- Much more!
How to get started?
The program on Windows 10 devices can be downloaded via the Windows Store, or you can download the .exe files under "realses" for pre-Windows 10 versions. The source code is also provided, so you can feel free to compile the program yourself or amend it; so long as you abide to the license agreement.
- The software is intended to be used by schools or other educational institutes.
- You may only use this software for non-commercial purposes.
- You may edit the software to your needs, but you cannot then distribute this software.
- No warranty, liability or support is provided, and you use the software at your own risk.
The above summary of the whole terms and conditions is in no way a replacement for reading the full terms to which you are bound.