joshua vogelstein jovo
- fast-oopsi 24 a repository containing everything relevant to our fast non-negative deconvolution work
- smc-oopsi 12 code to implement our sequential monte carlo (smc) algorithm to perform optimal optical spike inference (oopsi) for individual neurons
- oopsi 11 up-to-date code for model-based inference of spike trains from calcium imaging
- pop-oopsi 9 this repository stores code, text, simulations, and figs (and maybe more) for our population oopsi filter
- FastApproximateQAP 5 Fast Approximate Quadratic Assignment for (Brain) Graph Matching
Repositories contributed to
- ttomita/RandomerForest 23 Discriminant Projection Forest results, datasets, etc.
- openconnectome/ocp_template 0 a blank template that can be cloned demonstrating ocp style
- shachen/PLDS 0 The Penalized Linear Dynamical System Project
- openconnectome/neurodata.io 0 Meteor-driven public website
- open-connectome-classes/StatConn-Spring-2015-Info 12 introductory material
Contributions in the last year 702 total Sep 1, 2014 – Sep 1, 2015
Longest streak 13 days August 17 – August 29
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
41 Issues reported
- Open #2 read ch 1 & 2
- Open #1 do The Data Scientist’s Toolbox
- Open #77 do we want to install a jupyter docker on brainapps?
- Open #76 make postdoc ad
- Open #75 start making mailing lists
- Closed #73 copyright should say neurodata?
- Open #138 default quantile bounds for image data
- Open #136 a slider for panning in z
- Open #132 add kharris data to datamap
- Open #131 put all public ocp datasets into hbp knowledge graph
- Open #130 add "search neurodata dataset via hbp" link to neurodata website
- Open #129 scrape & ingest BigBrain dataset
- Open #128 add all MR data to datamap
- Open #127 put duke mouse connectome in mrocp
- Open #126 get DOI for all our datasets with public pages
- Open #125 setup monitoring for equip in CIS
- Open #124 set up discourse on web-server
- Closed #123 only let people navigate within the bounds of the volume
- Open #72 neurodata.io doesn't load in my office
- Open #71 make pop-ups work (after other stuff)
- Open #70 organize docs page the way that the MOOC is organized for code
- Open #69 change name of repo to neurodata.io when it is convenient to do so.
- Open #68 figure out back up plan when web server is down.
- Closed #21 make R code using ggplot2 to make pretty figs just like the matlab ones
- Closed #20 generate plots demonstrating that 3 connectome estimates are working as they should (in R)
- Open #19 update FlashR
- Open #123 run additional DTI dataset on bc when it works
- Closed #18 make 70 plots for each of the 3 additional datasets
- Closed #17 update gdrive with figs from last time
- Closed #16 overall summary
- Closed #15 do some statistical comparisons
- Closed #14 make summary plots using the rank, not bin*
- Closed #13 test whether rank is better than raw, regardless of pipeline
- Open #121 maybe make its own repo?
- Open #120 new name?
- Open #119 left justify the icon?
- Open #118 does it make sense to have the "play delay" option within the color control pallette?
- Closed #117 y coordinate lists 10.000000000001, maybe just 10 would be ok? or 10.0?
- Open #116 be able to dynamically upsample time-series data to look bigger
- Open #115 add "info" option in navbar
- Open #41 fix QR code