joshua vogelstein jovo
- fast-oopsi 23 a repository containing everything relevant to our fast non-negative deconvolution work
- smc-oopsi 12 code to implement our sequential monte carlo (smc) algorithm to perform optimal optical spike inference (oopsi) for individual neurons
- oopsi 10 up-to-date code for model-based inference of spike trains from calcium imaging
- pop-oopsi 9 this repository stores code, text, simulations, and figs (and maybe more) for our population oopsi filter
- FastApproximateQAP 4 Fast Approximate Quadratic Assignment for (Brain) Graph Matching
Repositories contributed to
- openconnectome/Statistical-Connectomics-Class 11 introductory material
- ttomita/DPForest 0 Discriminant Projection Forest results, datasets, etc.
- openconnectome/m2g 16 Pipeline and tools for estimating graphs from MRI data
- openconnectome/stat-conn 0
- mketcha/SimplexMDK 1 Michael Ketcha rotation work with Joshua Vogelstein
Contributions in the last year 219 total Apr 26, 2014 – Apr 26, 2015
Longest streak 5 days December 29 – January 2
Current streak 2 days April 24 – April 25
6 Issues reported
- Open #19 are there any plans to build kalman filtering and system identification into this framework?
- Open #12 update shuffled theory paper
- Open #4 should this be renamed?
- Open #18 replace CAJAL3D with CAJAL everywhere
- Closed #28 thunder integration
- Open #25 add viz for time-series data using new schema