Main repository containing all the example apps demonstrating features/functionality/integrations in Flutter application development
- Simple Material App
- Using Theme
- Stateless Widgets
- Stateful Widget
- Using EditText
- Load local image
- Load local json
- Unit Testing
- Using HTTP GET
- Using Alert Dialog
- Using Stepper
- Using Tabs
- Using Bottom Navigation Bar
- Using Custom Fonts
- Using Gradient
- Navigation Drawer
- Enable Splash Screen
- Using Listview
- Using ListwheelScrollView
- Using SnackBar
- Grid Layout
- DropDown Button
- Image from Network
- Infinite List
- Google Signin
- Persist Key Value
- Using InteractiveViewer
- Using Bottom Sheet
- View PDF File
- Image Editor
- Firebase Analytics Integration
- Firebase Crashlytics Integration
- Push Notifications
- Todo list using Provider
- Stateless counter app
- Sliver App Bar
- Custom Drawer
- Once you have cloned this repo, navigate to the root of this repo.
- Next run
Make sure the script is executable. If it is not, then run
chmod +x get_packages.shfirst to make it executable.
I welcome and encourage all pull requests. It usually will take me 24-48 hours to respond to any issue or request. Here are some basic rules to follow to ensure the timely addition of your request:
- Match coding style (braces, spacing, etc.) This is best achieved using
Reformat Codefeature of Android Studio
Lon Mac and
Lon Linux + Windows .
- If it's a feature, bugfix, or anything please only change the code to what you specify.
- Please keep PR titles easy to read and descriptive of changes, this will make them easier to merge :)
- Pull requests must be made against the
developbranch. Any other branch (unless specified by the maintainers) will get rejected.
- Check for existing issues first, before filing an issue.
- Make sure you follow the set standard as all other projects in this repo do
Make sure the package name conforms to the format:
- Have fun!
Since the repo is pretty large now, I am sure many folks would like to download only some of the projects. To tackle that follow the steps below:
svnusing homebrew (Mac/Linux)
brew install svn
Copy the name of the example folder in this repo i.e
example_folderin the below command:
svn checkout https://github.com/nisrulz/flutter-examples/trunk/example_folder
simple_material_appis the name of the example's folder, the command becomes:
svn checkout https://github.com/nisrulz/flutter-examples/trunk/simple_material_app
Done! You should have the specific example all checked out!
Copyright 2017 Nishant Srivastava Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.