❤️ and star the repo to support the project
Main repository containing all the example apps demonstrating features/functionality/integrations in Flutter application development
- Simple Material App
- Using Theme
- Stateless Widgets
- Stateful Widget
- Using EditText
- Load local image
- Load local json
- Using HTTP GET
- Using Alert Dialog
- Using Stepper
- Using Tabs
- Using Bottom Navigation Bar
- Using Custom Fonts
- Using Gradient
- Navigation Drawer
- Enable Splash Screen
- Using Listview
- Using SnackBar
- Grid Layout
- DropDown Button
- Image from Network
- Infinite List
- Google Signin
- Persist Key Value
Complete apps with multiple features
I welcome and encourage all pull requests. It usually will take me within 24-48 hours to respond to any issue or request. Here are some basic rules to follow to ensure timely addition of your request:
- Match coding style (braces, spacing, etc.) This is best achieved using
Reformat Codefeature of Android Studio
Lon Mac and
Lon Linux + Windows .
- If its a feature, bugfix, or anything please only change code to what you specify.
- Please keep PR titles easy to read and descriptive of changes, this will make them easier to merge :)
- Pull requests must be made against
developbranch. Any other branch (unless specified by the maintainers) will get rejected.
- Check for existing issues first, before filing an issue.
- Make sure you follow the set standard as all other projects in this repo do
- Have fun!
P.S. : I saw if you use Adblocker then Gitzip downloads an empty
zipfile, so disable Adblocker to get the correct
Created & Maintained By
If you found these examples helpful or you learned something from their source code and want to thank me, consider buying me a cup of
- Bitcoin Address: 13PjuJcfVW2Ad81fawqwLtku4bZLv1AxCL
Copyright 2017 Nishant Srivastava Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.