Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
To add a new crypto coin configuration:
- Click the Pools toolbar button
- Click the Add Coin toolbar button
While you will be displayed with a list of options for crypto coins, as the dialog indicates you do not have to pick from the list. You can choose to type your own name, after which you will be greeted with a dialog allowing you to finish editing the newly created crypto coin configuration.
The toolbar buttons available on the Configure Pools dialog (found by clicking the Pools toolbar button) allow you to:
- Add a new crypto coin - either custom or from the predefined list
- Remove a crypto coin configuration
- Copy an existing coin configuration
- Edit the details of a coin (e.g. to change the algorithm)
- Sort your crypto coin list
In addition you can drag-and-drop the coins in the Configure Pools dialog to reorder them.