Developer Program Member
- chokidar 1,511 A neat wrapper around node.js fs.watch / fs.watchFile / fsevents.
- exoskeleton 907 Faster and leaner Backbone for your HTML5 apps
- dotfiles 505 Colourful & robust OS X configuration files and utilities.
- console-polyfill 320 Browser console methods polyfill.
Repositories contributed to
- brunch/brunch 4,974 Fast front-end web app build tool with simple declarative config, seamless incremental compilation for rapid development, an opinionated pipeline and workflow, and core support for source maps.
- hellyeahllc/exim 64 An ultra-lightweight Flux-like architecture for HTML5 apps using Facebook's React library.
- brunch/brunch.github.io 42 The website
- chaplinjs/chaplin 2,976 HTML5 application architecture using Backbone.js
- brunch/brunch-guide 344 A comprehensive guide to Brunch
Contributions in the last year 929 total Feb 7, 2015 – Feb 7, 2016
Longest streak 14 days January 25 – February 7
Current streak 14 days January 25 – February 7
- Pushed 14 commits to brunch/brunch Feb 1 – Feb 7
- Pushed 3 commits to chaplinjs/chaplin Feb 3 – Feb 7
- Pushed 2 commits to hellyeahllc/exim Feb 6
- Pushed 1 commit to brunch/sass-brunch Feb 5
- Pushed 2 commits to paulmillr/pushserve Feb 4 – Feb 5
- Pushed 2 commits to brunch/brunch.github.io Feb 5
- Pushed 4 commits to brunch/es6-skeleton Feb 5
- Pushed 1 commit to brunch/less-brunch Feb 2
9 Issues reported
- Open #1165 NPM integration: Make sure .json files are supported correctly
- Open #1164 The website should use Brunch instead of Grunt (WAT)
- Open #1163 Brunch must not use synchronous blocking IO. Get rid of it in helpers.js.
- Open #1162 Brunch: Handle some require's being removed during brunch watch
- Open #1161 Test NPM integration backwards-compatibility.
- Open #1160 Make sure our plugins are not using bad npm versions
- Open #1159 Throw warnings for `defaultExtension` property
- Open #1158 Watch: Make sure NPM dependencies removal / addition is handled correctly
- Open #404 Get 1.0.0 out