Pods is a development framework for creating, extending, managing, and deploying customized content types in WordPress.
Check out http://pods.io/ for our User Guide and many other resources to help you develop with Pods.
For detailed setup instructions, visit the official Documentation page.
- You can clone the GitHub repository:
- Or download it directly as a ZIP file:
This will download the latest stable copy of Pods Framework.
Get Support / Help
This is a developer's portal for Pods Framework and should not be used for support. Please visit the support forums.
If you find an issue that you believe to be a bug, let us know.
Anyone is welcome to contribute to Pods Framework. Please read the guidelines for contributing to this repository.
There are various ways you can contribute:
- Raise an Issue on GitHub
- Send us a Pull Request with your bug fixes and/or enhancements
- Translate Pods Framework into different languages via WP Translate, just sign up and let us know what your username / language(s) are
- Provide feedback and suggestions on enhancements
We're able to focus more on Pods when we have some cash to help keep the lights on, want to help? Donate now!
- Latest Stable Release: 2.x/18.104.22.168
- Stable Branch: master
- 2.x Development Branch: 2.x
- 3.0 Development Branch: release/3.0
Please submit all pull requests against release/3.0 branch.
~Current Version: 22.214.171.124~