PL/R - PostgreSQL support for R as a procedural language (PL)
Copyright (c) 2003 by Joseph E. Conway ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Joe Conway firstname.lastname@example.org
- GPL V2 see LICENSE for details
- See changelog for release notes for latest docs
- See installation for the most up-to-date instructions.
- See userguide for complete documentation.
- R headers are required. Download and install R prior to building PL/R.
- R must have been built with the
--enable-R-shliboption when it was configured, in order for the libR shared object library to be available.
- R_HOME must be defined in the environment of the user under which PostgreSQL is started, before the postmaster is started. Otherwise PL/R will refuse to load.
-- Joe Conway