Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
v2.3.1 is in BETA
This is a big update for QPython, after installing it, you can get Py2.7.15 and Py3.3.6 all in one.
- New Python 2 (2.7.15)
- Python 3 builtin (Py3.6.6)
- New PIP (Supports more libraries)
- Many improvements
Q: Why should I have to upgrade ? A: You can get the Py2.7.15 and 3.6.6 (You can switch to Python 3 from QPython's setting) after installing. Besides this, you can have newer PIP package which can install many pure python packages. Q: Why can't I install other Python packages after installing the QPython v2.3.0 ? A: Did you new install it ? If not, please try to clear data from QPython's setting => storage & permission => clear data. Q: Why can't I see other packages after installing? A: We have changed the Python core, and old packages should be tested or recompiled. After we having completed that, we will re-published them. Q: What packages do you want to support in the future? A: We will try to support more and more packages in the future, our recent main work is to improve the cross compile toolchain, now we have completed it, and we are able to support more packages.
How to download
Chinese version (中文版本)
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1O0C7LsRs0SHbErJAGkh-wQ 密码: rz4n
What's NEW in v2.2.4-8
- Auto indent in scrit editor
- Add gist service
- Fix SL4A->execQpy error
- Fix other bugs
- Move "Course" and "Community" into "More" from dashboard
v2.2.3 （2018/3/13 PM6:00)
Fix the terminal without return key on some mobiles
Supports parameters when run script (Long click on the item in QPY, then input the parameter)
Enable opening other files from editor
Big update you should not miss.
Add crowdfunding Courses, which may produce more excellent courses.
Add QPyNotebook, Please install QPyNotebook first and follow the steps
Add Japanese, Russian language, French
Add contributors page in about page.
Terminal supports history
Other improvements and bug fix
v2.2.6-3 (Qpython_2018-07-20_google.apk for global)
- New : Js function milib.openNotebook(ipynb url) to preview notebook
- Improvement : installing QPyNotebook
- Improvement : installing AIPY
- Improvement : QRCode scan (When scan URL QRCode, you have choice to redirect to the URL with QPython WebView)
- Fix bug : androidhelper.fullshow didn't work (Which allow you put android layout dynamicly)
- Fix bug : While update editor's setting, it didn't work immediately.
- You can create any blank file with "New file" instead of creating file under current directory
- You can hide the gist button by un-check the Display Gist button option
Add QSL4A FUNCTIONS which let you run python code/script with android service.
- Fix some minor bugs
v2.2.6 （Qpython_2018-07-20_cn.apk for CN）
- 新特性 ：QPython WebView中增加了 js function: milib.openNotebook(ipynb url) ，能够直接打开notebook
- 改进 ：QPyNotebook的支持
- 改进 ：AIPY的安装过程
- 改进 ：QRCode扫描URL增加了确认的环节
- 修复 : 更新了编辑器设置后，没有立即生效（需要重启）
- 修复 : androidhelper.fullshow无法正常工作（这个API允许你动态载入ANDROID布局）
增加了几个 QSL4A 接口，能让你使用安卓服务运行Python 代码／脚本文件
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1ARvXjzFmvCju3HbDls0fOg 密码: 8y64
Big update you should not miss.
It's a BETA version.
- Add crowdfunding Courses, which may produce more excellent courses.
- Add QPyNotebook, Please install QPyNotebook first and follow the steps
- Add Japanese, Russian language
- Add contributors page in about page.
- Terminal supports history
- Other improvements and bug fix