Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Implementation of the full NLO QCD+QED correction in the DGLAP evolution and in the DIS structure functions,
- interfacing APFEL to HELL (v.1.1) for the computation of the ZM small-x resummed structure functions,
- optimisation of the caching for PDFs and structure functions,
- completed external evolution operator when QED corrections are enabled,
- update of the documentation,
- clean up of the code,
- minor bug fixes and adjustments.
- full intrinsic charm contributions up to O(as) in both NC and CC sectors,
- possibility to set the heavy quark thresholds different from the heavy quark masses in both the pole and the MSbar schemes,
- new and more accurate parametrization of the O(as^2) NC massive coefficient functions over a wider range in Q^2,
- implementation of the cached PDF evolution,
- fix of minor bugs and minor improvements,
- update of the documentation.
- implementation of the polarized evolution up to NNLO,
- implementation of the LO contribution to intrinsic charm in FONLL,
- possibility to perform dynamical factorization/renormalization scale variations,
- new functions to feed higher order EW corrections,
- reduction of the memory footprint,
- speed up of the initialization phase,
- minor improvements and bug fixings.
- implementation of the factorization and renormalization scale variation for the DIS structure functions,
- implementation of a faster solution for the QCD+QED unified solution of the DGLAP equation,
- improving the production of the LHAPDF grids,
- improving the accuracy of the truncated solution of the DGLAP equation (from 3- to 5-point derivative),
- colorful banner,
- minor improvements.
- implementation of truncated PDF evolution
- availability of libAPFELevol: a light version of APFEL with just evolution
- general code improvements
- fixed bug in the computation of the SIA cross-sections
- fixed xmax and xmin tolerance