Splitwise-Dapp is a Venmo inspired wallet which uses a stable token called the Dai token.
As stated above, this wallet mimics the functionality of the Venmo wallet but with a twist!
- It uses the power of self-executing contracts a.k.a Smart Contracts
- It uses a stable token which is known for it's non-volatility.
- The transactions are immutable and hence resilient to adversaries.
- Fully realize the promise of Blockchain technology.
- ReactJS [Front-End]
- Solidity [Back-End]
- MongoDB [Archiving]
- Integrating Portis.io for seamless user experience.
- Implementing single tap Dai conversion mechanism.
- Allowing user to carry out transactions on different side-chains.
MIT Free open-source software
- Yash Jain
- Shubham Garg
- Ankit Shah
- Gaurav Singhal
- Ajit Kumar
- Yashashav DK