Secret Network secures the decentralized web
Want to build a better internet? Solve for privacy.
Secret Network is a blockchain-based, open-source protocol that lets anyone perform computations on encrypted data, bringing privacy to smart contracts and public blockchains. Our mission: improve the adoption and usability of decentralized technologies, for the benefit of all.
Mainnet is out! Get the latest release at https://github.com/scrtlabs/SecretNetwork/releases/latest.
- Homepage: https://scrt.network
- Blog: https://blog.scrt.network
- Forum: https://forum.scrt.network
- Docs: https://docs.scrt.network
- Discord: https://chat.scrt.network
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SecretNetwork
- Community Telegram Channel: https://t.me/SCRTnetwork
- Community Secret Nodes Telegram: https://t.me/secretnodes
Secret Network is secured by the SCRT coin (Secret), which is used for fees, staking, and governance. Transactions, validators, governance proposals, and more can be viewed using the following Secret Network block explorers:
- An Update on the Encryption Protocol
- Hard Forks and Network Upgrades
- Don’t trust, verify (an untrusted host)
- Secret Contracts on Secret Network
- Network key management/agreement
- Input/Output/State Encryption/Decryption protocol
- Why the Cosmos move doesn’t mean we’re leaving Ethereum
- (Dev discussion/Issue) WASM implementation
SecretNetwork is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. The GNU Affero General Public License is based on the GNU GPL, but has an additional term to allow users who interact with the licensed software over a network to receive the source for that program.