😎 A bit about Toggl
- Toggl is the brand behind three beloved tools for making life easier at work: Toggl Track, Toggl Plan, and Toggl Hire. Trust and respect are our key values, shared across all the teams behind the tools.
- We build tools that helps teams do their best work by being effective, empowering, and effortless. This means our tools help users take care of tedious administrative tasks so that they spend their time on work that matters.
- We stand strongly against employee surveillance; we don’t monitor employees internally and we don’t implement features in any of our tools to help companies spy on theirs.
- We have over a million active users across all Toggl products.
👀 What’s it like to work here?
- We’ve been fully remote since 2014. We hire globally and you work from wherever you want, as long as you have access to good internet!
- We put freedom first. We don't believe in a fixed 9-5 work schedule. It doesn't matter when or how you work, as long as you get things done. We call this Results and Accountability First at Toggl, or RAFT.
- We don’t shy away from challenges. Being remote means we get to hire world-class people. You’ll work together with the best people—each with their unique skillset and perspective—to tackle real problems.
- We’re always innovating. We are curious and continuously experiment and iterate to work smarter, not harder.
- We work async. We’re a remote company, so all of our meetings happen virtually over Zoom. But we’re also spread out across multiple time zones, so we rely a lot on Slack and Notion for daily communication and documentation. We also host three team meetups yearly.
✨ We’re hiring!
- Check out our Jobs page to see all of our open positions.