Gitter Chat is for developers and users who are familiar with torch. Questions or help on installing Torch should be directed to our Google Groups mailing list. Posting large blobs of text in our chat windows or asking for install help there is very unwelcome. However we are extremely helpful with such issues on our mailing list :)
Torch Package Reference Manual
Torch is the main package in Torch7 where data structures for multi-dimensional tensors and mathematical operations over these are defined. Additionally, it provides many utilities for accessing files, serializing objects of arbitrary types and other useful utilities.
- Tensor Library
- File I/O Interface Library
- Useful Utilities
- Timer provides functionality for measuring time.
- Tester is a generic tester framework.
- CmdLine is a command line argument parsing utility.
- Random defines a random number generator package with various distributions.
- Finally useful utility functions are provided for easy handling of torch tensor types and class inheritance.