Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
This release only introduces updated source content.
Release 10: Stability/Usability
- Introducing Merge conflict UI in Desktop.
- Adding Sorting of Projects in Desktop.
- Improved Print Layout and Options in Desktop.
- Addressed minor bugs and issues.
- fixed data loss when using up or down arrows to navigate in a chunk
- improved error messages displayed to user when trying to upload a translation without an internet connection
- fixed dialog boxes that were not working correctly
- fixed completing chunk in notes or questions translation when there has been no translation
- removed extra blank pages at end of exported pdf
NOTE: The Windows 32bit build is currently in beta.
- Mac version officially released.
- Scrolling issue introduced in 9.0 is addressed.
- Verse marker usability improvements, addresses word wrap issue.
- Confirming consent to the licensing agreement when adding a contributor.
- Improved completion progress to update properly now.
- Now allows users to change language name/code and project type of ULB, UDB and "regular". This unblocked naming collisions that prevented merging in the past.
- Custom fonts: Selecting custom fonts that are already installed as system fonts in the OS.
- Git bundled with Windows App to address some git bugs. Mac requires manual installation of git.
- Update languages list so that users don't have to wait for new release. Android already handles this.
- Addressed user issue of missing/losing data in random occurrences. This did introduce a slight scrolling issue that will be addressed soon.
- Formatting for RTL added to match Android.
- Restore from Door43 to overwrite instead of merge as with import, already available in Android.
There was a bug in the API that was accidentally introduced to 8.0. This release corrects lots of issues in the source content that were found in 8.0
Anyone using v8.0 should update to 8.1 as soon as possible.
- USFM can now be imported into the app
- Translations can be imported from Door43
- Translations are now merge with duplicates ones when imported into the app
- Verse marker functionality is improved
- Translations can be backed up online to the translator's Door43 account
- Line breaks are preserved in the target translation
- After uploading to Door43 a link to your online repository is provided
- Footnotes are now displayed in the source text
- Numerous bug fixes
NOTE: Release 8.0 is no longer available due to a database bug. An 8.5 fix release will be available next week.