A Tower Defense-style game built using only CSS. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to implement a real game with only CSS, but I wanted to see just how far I could go with only CSS.
- When/Where: This project was started at a two-hour minihackathon at Hackreactor on August 21, 2014.
- Goal: Create a Tower Defense game using as few lines of code as possible.
- Tech used: CSS.
- Demo: CSS Defense Demo
- Blog post: Minihackathon #4
Limitations of my CSS-only game:
- No way to keep score.
- Getting hit by a bullet has no effect.
- Only way to clear the board is to clear the browser history.
- download the repo