Ark Python - Client
A simple Python API client for the Ark Blockchain.
Lead Maintainer: Brian Faust
Guide for contributing
Before you start contributing please take some time and check our official Python Development Guidelines which follow the widely accepted PEP8 Python Style Guide.
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Run the tests to confirm they all pass on your system. If they don’t, you’ll need to investigate why they fail. If you’re unable to diagnose this yourself raise it as a bug report.
- Make your change.
- Write tests that demonstrate your bug or feature.
- Run the entire test suite again, confirming that all tests pass including the ones you just added.
- Send a GitHub Pull Request. GitHub Pull Requests are the expected method of code collaboration on this project.
If you have any questions, requests or ideas open an issue or ask us in #python on the ArkEcosystem Slack.
You can find installation instructions and detailed instructions on how to use this package at the dedicated documentation site.
If you discover a security vulnerability within this package, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.