ClashCryptoLib. A simple crypto library containing various new crypto algorithms.
- Squash: A fast and lightweight hashing algorithm with built-in ASIC resistance.
- SquashPoW: A cryptocurrency hash algorithm derived from Squash and the Ethash design, to provide strong resistance against ASICs and FPGAs.
- CRC256: A secure 256 bit cyclic redundancy check, faster than Blake2.
- AES-Modes: Various new, fast and reliable AES modes.
- AES-Hash: The simplest of all hashes, the AES hash.
When submiting a pull request make sure to include the following license header
// Copyright (c) 2019, The CCLib Developers // // Please see the included LICENSE file for more information.