SecoPass is a very simple WordPress plugin, it can help you set up a second password easily.
#How to use
- Download and extract the zip archive, rename the folder to secopass.
- Open config.php with any text editor you like, then change the default $secopass_password (your second password). $secopass_password = 'Enter your second password here';
- Upload entire secopass folder to wp-content/plugins/
- That's it! Activate and works.
- This plugin is made for my single-user WordPress site, if your site has muti-user, then every user would needs to know the SecoPass you set.
- It WON'T save any data into your database. If you want to remove this plugin, you can simply delete entire secopass folder.