Simple HTML5 Charts using the canvas element chartjs.org
You can find documentation at chartjs.org/docs. The markdown files that build the site are available under
/docs. Please note - in some of the json examples of configuration you might notice some liquid tags - this is just for the generating the site html, please disregard.
Chart.js is available under the MIT license.
Bugs & issues
When reporting bugs or issues, if you could include a link to a simple jsbin or similar demonstrating the issue, that'd be really helpful.
New contributions to the library are welcome, just a couple of guidelines:
- Tabs for indentation, not spaces please.
- Please ensure you're changing the individual files in
/src, not the concatenated output in the
Chart.jsfile in the root of the repo.
- Please check that your code will pass
gulp jshintwill run this for you.
- Please keep pull requests concise, and document new functionality in the relevant
- Consider whether your changes are useful for all users, or if creating a Chart.js extension would be more appropriate.
- Please avoid committing in the build Chart.js & Chart.min.js file, as it causes conflicts when merging.