An extended ImageList for Delphi to simple use and manage webfont icons.
13 December 2019: version official 1.1 version
- Fixed some problems adding-deleting icons into Extended Editor and Collection Editor
- Added support for building icons from/to Chars (into Extended Editor)
- Fixed some minor problems
27 November 2019: first stable version 1.0:
- The component TIconFontsImageList with advanced component editor.
- A demo to show how to change the size, fonts and colors of the icons.
- Performance of building hundreds of icons are very high.
- Support from Delphi 2010 to 10.3 Rio
Use the advanced Component Editor to easily create your Icons, from different Fonts:
Change the color of all Icons of your application with "one line of code", according to the active VCL Style:
Resize Icons at any pixel size is very simple:
Follow the guide in Wiki section to known how to use this component to modernize your Delphi applications scalable, colored and beautiful with few lines of code.
Inspired by the "Font Icon Editor" project by Luca Minuti: https://github.com/lminuti/FontIconEditor