Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added: PKSM now uses pp2d as graphic library, instead of sf2d. This will grant very fast loading times (pretty istantaneous) and a cleaner UI. This will also work with every *hax payload, since there are no more deprecated libraries used to build PKSM.
- Size for the executable is now 1.5MB lighter than usual, and consumes less memory.
- The new library will also grant homebrew launcher support even if payloads doesn't work perfectly. No more red screens! Obviously, make sure to use the latest homebrew launcher build.
- Added: wondercard database updated
- Fixed: event injection for gen4 works now
- Fixed: game launch issue should be fixed
- Fixed: updater no longer deletes PKSM if you're attempting to download the same release you have already installed
- Fixed: translations updated
- Removed: PKSM is now compilable without any of the old library dependencies. libjpeg-turbo, libfreetype, libpng, zlib, sfillib, sftdlib, sf2dlib and buildtools are no longer required
- Removed: PKSV is deprecated now, so there will not be new builds for it
All the PKSM-related tools have been moved to a separate repository! PKSM-Tools contains now the following software:
- badsectors: cleans possible corrupted slots in the PKSM extra storage file.
- MysteryGiftDump: exports gen6+ wondercards into the SD card.
- phbank2pksm: converts a phbank storage file into a PKSM compatible one.
- serveLegality: windows application that receives pkmn from PKSM wirelessly, checks their legality and sends them back legal if they have something wrong.
- servepkx: cross-platform (java/web browser) application to send compatible files to PKSM.
- java version supports pkx only + bulk pkx import;
- web-browser version supports single pkx, wcx and wcxfull imports.
- TeamListFiller: fills a VGC17 teamlist automatically and exports it into the SD card as printable.
You can download PKSM-Tools here!
For real time help and discussions, join us on:
If you appreciate my work, I appreciate a coffee :)