TrueAudio Next (TAN) SDK
AMD TrueAudio Next is a software development kit for GPU accelerated and multi-core audio signal processing. TrueAudio Next provides pre-optimized library functions for computationally expensive algorithms such as time-varying audio convolution, FFT/FHT, and audio-oriented vector math. Sample applications and examples are included to facilitate integration into audio applications. The SDK also provides GPU utilities functions that support AMD GPU Resource Reservation, a technology that allows audio to share resources on the GPU with graphics while minimizing impact to quality-of-service.
- Windows® 7 (SP1 with the Platform Update), Windows® 8.1, or Windows® 10
- Visual Studio® 2013 or 2015
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.7.3 (16.30.2311) or newer
- Visual Studio solutions can be found in the
- Additional documentation can be found in the
- AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon, LiquidVR and combinations thereof are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
- Microsoft, Visual Studio, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.