Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fix cases where package would be found in one source then overwritten by a lower version found on a different source.
- Several teams/companies have been using NuGetForUnity successfully, so we're calling this a 1.0 release.
- Package install considered a failure if dependencies fail to install.
- Fix DirectoryNotFoundException in clean project.
- Fix packages removed from .config still show as installed.
- Add MacOS support.
- Add project and repo info to Nuget Window (makes it easy to find the project or clone the source code associated with a package)
- Previously-installed packages are deleted if they have been removed from packages.config. (Previously, if you pulled someone else's change from Git that removed a package then the package would remain in your nuget Packages folder.)
- Cache icons in Application.temporaryCachePath folder
- Support nuspec dependancies with the "group" xml element
- Upgrade to Unity version 5.3.0f4
- VSTS nuget feed credential provider
- Build script for packaing up project
- Fix for missing default icon
- Fix for missing LICENSE
- .NET Standard 2.0 support
- Include Content folder.
- Security fix: update DotNetZip.dll to version 188.8.131.52
- Package files are now set to read-only in order to prevent users from inadvertently editing them. Typically, package files are placed in .gitignore so they are not checked in and should not be changed. If this new behavior is not desired, it can be disabled in Preferences > NuGetForUnity > Read-Only Package Files.
- Fixed Unity 5.2 incompatibility.
- Fixed case-sensitive comparison reading NuGet.config file.
- Check for Updates feature to update NuGetForUnity itself
- Fixed GetUpdates() error with Visual Studio Team Services package feed
- Fixed NullReferenceException when updating a package
- Fixed duplicate packages in package.config due to case sensitivity
- Improved Visual Studio Tools For Unity integration
- Improved HTTP requests
- Added ability to specify a password for querying the NuGet package source server
- Entering play mode will no longer trigger a refresh of the NuGet Window
- Optimized the reloading of the NuGet Window
- Improved cross-platform directory pathing
- Added support for environment variables in the NuGet.config file
- Made the .nuspec editor a standalone windows instead of a custom inspector