Gofem – Go Finite Element Method
Gofem is an implementation of the Finite Element Method in Go programming language (golang).
Unless otherwise noted, the Gofem source files are distributed under the BSD-style license found in the LICENSE file.
go get github.com/cpmech/gofem/...
Documentation for developers
Most of Gofem was developed to support the numerical research that resulted in the following papers:
- Pedroso DM (2015) A consistent u-p formulation for porous media with hysteresis. Int Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 101(8) 606-634 http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/nme.4808
- Pedroso DM (2015) A solution to transient seepage in unsaturated porous media. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 285 791-816 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cma.2014.12.009
- Pedroso DM, Sheng D and Zhao, J (2009) The concept of reference curves for constitutive modelling in soil mechanics, Computers and Geotechnics, 36(1-2), 149-165, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compgeo.2008.01.009
- Pedroso DM and Williams DJ (2010) A novel approach for modelling soil-water characteristic curves with hysteresis, Computers and Geotechnics, 37(3), 374-380, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compgeo.2009.12.004
- Pedroso DM and Williams DJ (2011) Automatic Calibration of soil-water characteristic curves using genetic algorithms. Computers and Geotechnics, 38(3), 330-340, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.compgeo.2010.12.004
Funding from the Australian Research Council is gratefully acknowledged.