RTEC: Run-Time Event Calculus.
RTEC comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; see the GNU Lesser General Public License v3 for more details.
- Sliding window reasoning.
- Interval manipulation constructs for non-inertial fluents.
- Caching for hierarchical knowledge bases.
- Support for out-of-order data streams.
- Indexing for robustness to irrelevant data.
To run RTEC you need the files in the /src directory.
The /examples directory is optional and includes CE patterns and sample datasets from the applications of RTEC.
- User manual of RTEC.
- Artikis A., Sergot M. and Paliouras G. An Event Calculus for Event Recognition. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE), 27(4):895-908, 2015.
RTEC has been used for event recogniton for:
- City transport & traffic management.
- Public space surveillance.
- Maritime surveillance.
Complete datasets for some of these applications are available from my site.