Data engine with offline and realtime
- data sync between devices
- JSON CRDT type which includes operations on objects, arrays, strings, numbers and booleans
- merging of complex data structures, like array of arrays of objects
- collaborative text editing
- isomorphic api
- db-queries subscriptions with amelisa-mongo
- GraphQL support (POC)
- React and React Native integration with react-amelisa
- horizontal scaling with amelisa-redis
- Passport-based auth with amelisa-auth
- access control
- modular structure with plug-able storages, framework adapter, etc.
This software is in alpha stage. Does not follow semver till 1.0 version, breaking changes happen.
$ npm install amelisa
$ npm test
Read documentation for more information.
Copyright (c) 2015 by Vladimir Makhaev
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.