Android application to connect bluetooth module and send signals. The latest build is available on Google Play.
Follow these steps to download and run BluBot on your local system.
- Fork on GitHub (Optional)
- Clone or Download project on local environment
- Open Android Studio
- Import by clicking
Open an existing Android Studio project
- Build and run on device
- Android Support Library by Google
- Butterknife by Jake Wharton
- android-circlebutton by Markus Hintersteiner
|Bluetooth enabled. Searching for devices.|
|Connected to device, specified by 'Device Name'. Ready to send signals.|
|In case Bluetooth isn't available on mobile.|
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.