This morning my wife asked me to fix our printer so that she could print out these MadLib style forms for a bachelorette party activity. I hate printers, seriously they stab at my soul, so I decided to automate the process instead. This is the result.
- Clone the repo to a directory where you have permissions. This can be anywhere really.
- Open a web browser to the location indicated by
- jQuery (I was in a hurry, this could easily be removed)
- Node modules
WedLib is a flavor of the MadLib write-your-own-story books you might remember from when you were a kid. It is specific to a single story for now, but could be updated with a generator to work with any number of stories.
- Build a custom generator tool
- Add persistence for generated WedLib stories
- Add ability to send your WedLib story to yourself or someone else
- Unit tests
- Remove jQuery dependency